eP2AS is one of RPA systems that streamlines eCTD publishing activities in the pharmaceutical industries.
What eP2AS Does for You
- Reduce overall eCTD publishing operation time (30% or more)
- Reduce manual operation workload on eCTD publishing
- Increase eQC(electronic Quality Control) quality
Signatures of eP2AS
- Extended Document Validation for Regulatory Documents – Docx and PDF
- Can run on any popular cloud services such as AWS, GCP, etc.
- Unlimited scalable (theoretically)
- Friendly with other systems
- DocShifter: Document Transformation Platform
|PDF Properties||PDF Navigations||PDF Contents||DOCX Comparison|
|PDF Version||Bookmarks – Link Destination||Blank Pages||Bookmark Missing Check|
|PDF File Size||Bookmarks – Zoom Setting||PDF Annotations||Page Orientation Check|
|PDF Page Size||Bookmarks & TOC Check||PDF Attachments||Character Orientation Check|
|Fast Web View||Bookmarks Structure||PDF Images|
|Font Embedding||First Bookmark||PDF Margins|
|Initial View Setting||Grouping Bookmarks||Out-of-Page Objects|
|PDF Security||Duplicated Bookmarks|
|Bookmark Open Level|
|Internal Links – Link Destination|
|Internal Links – Zoom Setting|
|Internal Links – Properties|
|Internal Links Suggester|
|Internet Links (url, mailto)|
1. eP2AS Console – Dashboard –
eP2AS Console is for the system configurations, and job managements.
2. Managing various validation templates
You can create as many validation rules as you wish, depending on your company groups, divisions, regions, and etc.
3. Validation Report
Powering up with DocShifter Integration
DocShifter is an automated content and document conversion software, and empowers eP2AS with the abilities of;
- Enterprise Class Document Conversion
- Support various DMS, EIM and RIM platforms. (e.g. OpenText, Documentum, Veeva Vault, Microsoft SharePoint, Box ECM, IBM Filenet, Alfresco, M-Files, Oracle, IBM Filenet and many more.)
- One-stop eQC Automation from Source-to-Validated Documents.
- Sample DocShifter Workflow with eP2AS
The sample workflow automatically does ALL; “Obtaining a source file”, “Rendering to PDF”, “Validating PDF with DOCX”, and “Output PDF and Validation Report”.
2. Sample SharePoint Integration
When source documents are checked in a source document folder, the rendered PDF and its validation reports are automatically checked back in to a specified output folder on your SharePoint.
Contact for more details
For Global Customers
Please contact at our global partner, DocShifter.
For Customers in Japan
Please contact at our partner in Japan, eSA Inc.